Preparing beautiful, delicious and health promoting meals for yourself, family and friends is one of life’s greatest pleasures. And a powerful way to take control of your health. OM Culinary Coaching teaches you key cooking techniques to make any dish divine, and introduces you to the power and diversity of plant foods. In the process we will explore international cuisines, and learn how to prepare any vegetable from the farmers market in any season. The best part? Learn how to cook recipe free, the ultimate culinary liberation!
Om Culinary Coaching is available in a variety of 1, 2, 3 and 4 hour sessions tailored to your skill level. Each session focuses on one or two topics and results in several ultra healthy dishes.
Om Culinary Coaching sessions are best experienced a few weeks apart to allow you time to practice and develop what was learned in the previous session. Cooking is especially fun when friends or family members are included, up to two additional people may be included in each class.
Please have a camera, note book and/or some kind of recording devise during your class
Health Classes/ Coaching:
Single or multiple classes until your goal is reached. Each class focuses on delicious preparations of a variety of plant foods known to combat America’s most common diseases: Heart disease, Cancer, Stroke, Alzheimer’s disease and Diabetes
- Optimum Weight
- Cancer Prevention, Recovery and Chemo
- what to eat during and after chemo
- Reducing High Blood Pressure & Stroke Prevention
- Optimum Cholesterol Levels & Heart Disease Prevention
- Diabetes Prevention & Reversal
- Farmers Markets: how to select, clean, prep and store plant foods for optimum freshness and nutrient density
- Whole Grains, Beans & Noodles: buying, storing, cooking and creating with whole grains, beans and noodles
- Easy menu planning using a weekly Master Prep Kit for ‘no recipe cooking’
- Kitchen tools and equipment, knife skills
- Simple one dish meals and outrageous salad meals
- Grilling/broiling, roasting, braising and sautéing
- Flavor Mastery: herbs, spices, and vinegars, the flavor deities
- Sauces, dressings, pickles, butters and spreads
- Whole and sprouted grain breads, crackers, flat breads and cookies
- Sweets: cookies, tarts, puddings, cakes, sorbets to truffles
“If you step back and look at the data (on beef and cancer), the optimum amount of red meat you eat should be zero,”
Walter Willett, MD